Thursday 2 February 2012

The possibility of the Immaculate Conception

Stop the press. Rebekah Brooks has child by Surrogate
Do you think she's got an injunction on the name of the surrogate mother?


If, at the age of 43, on police bail, and, at one time, named 'the most hated woman in Britain, she can find someone to carry your child for you, surely we could too?

While we're reporting the news as well, I just discovered, relevant to my last post, that in 2008, one in five of every pregnancy was aborted. That makes a staggering total of 43.8million abortions in that one year. I'm most definitely pro-choice, and I don't want to suggest that I'm not, just that all these things take on a different perspective in my current situation.

The immaculate conception, given all the wonky tonky medicines and procedures that you can do nowadays just doesn't seem all that impossible. Mary was really onto something.




No comments:

Post a Comment