Thursday 26 April 2012

Creatinine Chart

I think you should be able to click on this and make it bigger in another window.
Before I bore some of you senseless over internet discoveries regarding reproduction, let's remember what brought us here in the first place - Kidnification.

I just wanted to draw your perhaps wandering attention to the little slide in results that's happened recently. That slide has happened over the past 3 months, and it's still sliding. 150 points is where I need to be to be able to produce that vomit for that horrible doctor lady I met. 120 is where I started. You might say I'm feeling a little proud/hopeful/excited/impatient at the moment while I wait for another month to pass.

Seriously. Where do images like this come from?
Remember that Creatinine rises with a curvy line on a graph so that a slight rise when you're at 120 means a lot more than a rise (or fall) of 10 when you're up where I am.

Remember too that I was up at way over 300 when I presented myself to my GP in 2009 with a headache before my transplant.

Lastly, remember that kidney health doesn't just mean time-consuming things like kids, but also time saving for whosoever might be the generous Donor No.2.

Little Miss K is a lot like Heather here. Proud as Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment